March 10, 2013

Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin'it Dry Shampoo Review

Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin'it Dry Shampoo Review

Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin It Dry Shampoo is for long lasting style. Want to skip-a-day of shampooing but keep your style rockin? New got2b rockin it encore fresh DRY SHAMPOO refreshes your hair without washing so your style stays rockin fresh one more day. 

 My take on the product

      I heard about dry shampoos about a year ago and ever since I wanted to try one. When I saw the product at the Watson's I knew I had to buy it.

      I used the product according to the instructions. But first of all the shirt I was wearing was all white on the shoulders so use it and then get dressed for the day. It gave me a volume that wasn't there before and it was great. It made my hair really dry which wasn't that good. Every time I touched my hair during the day my hands also got dry and I had to wash and moisturize my hands afterwards. It also had a disturbing lemony smell I didn't liked it you may. 
After all it does its job even though there are things I didn't like I will keep using it. But I probably won't buy it again.

The GOOD about Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin'it Dry Shampoo:

1.Gives your hair a good shine
2.Creates great volume
3.Will keep your hair oil free for at least two days

The NOT-SO-GOOD about Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin'it Dry Shampoo:

1.It has a disturbing smell
2.Powder stays on your hair
3.You cannot clean the powder off your clothes

 Rating: 3.5/5

Have you tried Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin'it Dry Shampoo, did you liked it?

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to drop me a comment :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com