March 31, 2013

The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen Review and Swatch

The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen

I always wanted to try The Balm products. But each time I go to a The Balm stand what I find is nothing but testers left only. So this time it was very satisfying to find every product I was searching for and since I read very good reviews about The Balm Stainiac in Beauty Queen I wanted to give it a try.







It has no smell, and no odor. It also has a slight taste which we can define as tasteless. I must admit from the colour I was expecting a cherry smell and taste. I was disappointed on that subject but it is not a requirement after all and since it is also for cheeks it would be bad for it to have a taste. Think of kissing someone and tasting cherries weird. Even though I didn't liked it as a blush. It is hard to apply it also I didn't liked the applicator. It doesn't "DAĞITMAK" the product but just stacks it all in the first place you touch up. On the other hand most of the products on this kind is glittery and sticky. Which I hate and the reason I don't use lipgloss. So it definitely suprised me. It is not sticky, it has no glitter in it and the definition is right it is a lip stain. After 10 seconds my lips looked like they had no lipgloss or lipstick on but just that they are higly pigmented natural lips. Which is a look I love. Natural lips with a tint of colour. I will definitely giong back for more The Balm products.

after I cleaned it (how it stays on your lips as a stain)
   
 Rating:4.5/5








0 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to drop me a comment :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com