July 11, 2015

Review: Lick by Kylie Scott

https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1384392140l/18761654.jpg 






Title: Lick
Author: Kylie Scott
Series: Stage Dive #1
Publication: May 6th, 2014
Category: Adult


Synopsis 

Evelyn Thomas's plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man in her room, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened.


In Kylie Scott's Lick, one thing is certain: being married to one of the hottest rock stars on the planet is sure to be a wild ride.

Rating: 4.5/5

First of all let me tell you I absolutely love this kind of books. So believe me I had my fair share of the genre. But I cannot deny reading this book was a pleasure. I read it twice in the last 6 months. It doesn't have that weird I am rich and famous musician I can do whatever I want nonsense. It is really down to earth. Every character in the book is human. They have issues, worries, friends and enemies. This is what makes this series so popular. 

So there's Evelyn naive with a hangover and David Ferris down to earth and sadly unlike Evelyn he remembers everything. Therefore you can think of what happens when you wake up married to a rock star and remember nothing. This is a must read.




0 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to drop me a comment :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com